Sunday, January 18, 2015

Holiday

I've been waiting and waiting for holiday to come and it's finally here. I'm very happy to finally got a break from all the daily routine at school and im sure everyone also feel that way.

At the beginning of this holiday, im just spent almost all of my time for eating,playing games,watching movies, sleeping and repeat for three of four days.

Because im bored, i asked my friends to play at the new year's night and end up 6 of us went to gedung pakuan (Halim's house). We had so much fun that night that i dont even sleep that night, and all of us immediately went to tebing keraton. It took us 45 minutes in the morning and the road on the way to tebing keraton was very rough, but all the hardworks was paid after we take a close look at the amazing scenery there. 

After that new year, i'm just went to Jakarta and back to Bandung. Yeah and i did my routine at the beginning of the holiday again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment